All you need is that perfect song on that perfect run to feel infinite.
The cold weather running blues can easily be saved with a new playlist!! You. Are. Welcome. Heads up, I am a huge lover of country music and will fight you if you don’t like Jason Aldean. Anything with a good tug on your heart strings or a beat to pound the pavement to, sign me up.
Now start downloading, get to running, and hey, help your girl out, share a few of your favorites in the comments below!
- Dylan Scott – “Back” & “Passenger Seat”
- Dustin Lynch – “American Prayer”
- Seth Ennis – “Woke Up In Nashville”
- Keith Urban – “Habit of You”
- Jon Pardi – “Dirt on my Boots”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Dig Your Roots” and “Lifer”
- Taylor Ray Holbrook – “Tie Me Down”
- Rhianna – “Love on the Brain”
9. Simple Plan – “Addicted”
And, as promised 😉
10. Jason Aldean – Just go ahead and download the ENTIRE new album They Don’t Know!! But my top three favs are: “When the Lights Go Out” , “Any Old Barstool”, “Whiskey’d Up”, ” and an oldie but a goodie (from another album), “Good To Go”.