That is the thing about running; your greatest runs are rarely measured by racing success. They are moments in time when running allows you to see how wonderful your life is.
How is it already the end of the weekend? T-13 (less than two weeks!!!!!) days until the marathon! Here’s my weekly list of “Must Haves” in your running life!! Enjoy 🙂
1. New Playlist Songs:
– Chris Stapleton – ‘Nobody To Blame’, ‘Might As Well Get Stoned’, ‘Fire Away’
– Kane Brown – ‘There Goes My Everything’, ‘Last Minute Late Night’
– Florida Georgia Line – ‘Good Good’, ‘Anything Goes’, ‘Every Night’
Throwback Download of the Week: (in honor of the Garth concert last night)
– ‘Beaches of Cheyenne’ & ‘Wrapped Up In You’
I know, I know…I’m obsessed. I’m just trying to get you all as obsessed as well! With the temperature on the rise and the sun is out more, hydration is #1!
5 Reasons to get a Bubba (you’re welcome):
1. Sipping from a straw is easier than chugging from a glass. You actually will drink more water this way.
2. The Bubba is like your soul mate. You will want to take it everywhere and wa-la you are staying hydrated.
3. Your ice stays frozen all day. Trust me, nothing is better than ice cold water in the summer.
4. The Bubbas come in different colors and you can change your straw color too!
5. Mine is the 52oz…so I only have to fill it up a couple times a day. So convenient!
If you want a Bubba, please leave me your email address and I will email you a coupon code!! Deals for days people!! 🙂
3. Stretch Out Strap (S.O.S):
When you tell your coach your hamstring has been tight and he shows up with this strap for you, you know he is an awesome coach! I have always been a HUGE fan of PNF stretching (a form of stretching to improve mobility, strength, neuromuscular control, etc) but I don’t have someone to stretch me everyday. You are able to get a nice stretch using this strap and can provide resistance to create the PNF stretching technique. Using this strap almost completely solves this problem! With all the loops in this strap you can stretch every muscle in your body. It comes with a nice booklet with how-to’s and I can not recommend this strap enough! Get ya one 🙂
4 thoughts on “Sunday Should Haves”
Good luck in Nashville. I’ll be there too but running the half marathon. I’m ready and can’t wait to get started.
Aw thanks!! I’m running the Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon in Louisville, Ky though! Good luck in your half!! Let me know how it goes!
Whoops! I guess I misread. LOL.
Love your blog! I just started running about 6 months ago and I’m running the philly rock n roll half in September. Your posts are always inspirational and I love that you incorporate your faith in Christ as well! Alsoooo I’m addicted to water bottles and would love to get a bubba with a good coupon (gotta love a deal!) if you could share the code! Thank you!!!!!!!